Fair Pageant Tab
Rowan County Fair Pageant
Rowan County Fair Pageant 2017 The first pageant of the week will take place Wednesday evening. The baby show and Tiny Mister and Miss Toddler is open to boys and girls. Registration begins at 5 p.m. and the pageant at 6 p.m. Entry Fee is $ 35.00. PLEASE NOTE: THE COMPETITIONS WILL ALL BE HELD AT THE JAYCEE FARM THIS YEAR.
Wednesday, August 16 6pm
· Baby 0 ? 1 year olds will compete in Pageant Wear
· Tiny Miss Toddler 2 ? 4 year olds will compete in Pageant Wear
· Little Miss & Mister 5-7 year olds will compete in pageant wear
The second pageant of the week will take place Thursday evening, for Miss Pre-Teen, Miss Teen and Miss Rowan County Fair. Registration will begin at 5 p.m. and the pageant at 6 p.m. Entry Fee is $ 35.00 and is open to all states.
Thursday, August 17 6pm
· Miss Pre-Teen 8 ? 12 year olds will compete in Sport, Pageant Wear
· Miss Teen 13 ? 16 year olds will compete in Sport, Pageant Wear
· Miss Rowan County Fair 17 year olds and up will compete in swimsuit, pageant wear, interview
Contestants are to arrive dressed for interview, bringing an evening gown with them. Miss contestants also will compete in swimwear. Participants should have an introduction prepared that is no longer than 20 seconds in length. This should include the contestant?s name, entry number, hometown and any other interesting information. There will be no on-stage question, only an interview. An overall winner, first runner-up, second runner-up, interview winner and Miss Congeniality will be named. The Miss Rowan County Fair pageant will also feature a swimsuit winner. All contestants will receive free entry at the gate and the winner will receive a crown, trophy and sash.
For more information Pageant Chairman Pamela Conn at 606-780-4929 or 606-207-5993